Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gone Fishing, Again...


* I posted this same blog post last year at this time...because, once again, I am a busy hockey boy.
Where's the steady stream of content?  C'mon man...

C'mon man, I came here looking for content.  Where's the steady stream of content?

My answer: I have been up to my ears in hockey...reffing hockey, videotaping hockey, editing videos, and watching the UO boys on FASTHockey in NAHL action.

It's Playoff Time = Time to "MicroBlog"

The steady stream of content is coming via my BlackBerry from the whole host of playoff action I will be watching.  The steady stream will be coming from my Twitter account.



* I just started a new series of tweets, called "New Today".  I am really going to do my best to be pithy (see link for definition)

No comments: