Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Does the SWAT Team Get You?






Have you heard??  Ultimate Officials ran an off-season workout contest...did you miss out?  If so, here are some things you missed out on (these are some of the testimonials):

  • "I never took absolute starting measurements or pictures before round one. I never started it for a beachbody or measurement increases. I was skeptical and did not think anything would change. Boy was I wrong. I had ZERO definition anywhere on my body. The now pictures are pretty nice. Wish I had start ones to compare to.

    The biggest thing I have found is that I now recover a lot faster. Prior to this my hamstrings would spasm severely if I worked them too hard. That is not the case anymore. Post workout soreness is now very minimal if any."


  • "The results that I got were i got a half inch on my right bicep and 3/4 of an inch on my left bicep.  My stamina is much better now and cut my mile time down from 6:47 to 6:31.  My chest did not get bigger, but I feel stronger in my chest and back.  I am now able to do 40 pushups in one straight set which is better than when i started where I could only do 21. "





  • "How did I do ,, simple I did everything I said I was going to do , there where times that I missed but I tried to make it up as best as I could. After the 3rd week of the program I felt it was time to step it up so I introduced P90X into the mix and never looked back. I am about to finish my first round in a couple of weights and I feel Great I love what I have accomplished in a short period of time. I look forward to continued results over the next round that I do. I notice my conditioning has paid off where as officiating numerous games I would be winded , now bring it on , I feel great and look for more.

    This is just my starting point I plan on this LIFE change to sink in real deep and look to become better and better. "





  • "Results: My weight from 187 lbs to 176 lbs (going back to Xmas time last year I weighed 200 lbs).  My waist dropped an inch from 36 to 35. "
  • " I know my thighs have grown because my compression shorts definitely fit a LOT tighter.  I know I have gotten strong and faster in my legs and that was one area I brought it nearly every time.  Happy to be up 6 lbs, I was hoping to eclipse the 160 mark with this as those 6 came early, but I plateaued after that.  I think part of that comes from losing some fat and gaining some muscle.  I know endurance and strength have improved.  "
  • "There is no question that my core, legs and stamina are better than they were when I started and I will continue w/ my 3 per week, plus playing hockey once a week and officiating as many games as I can."

  • "Overall weight loss in 90 Days: 30 pounds.  I was 250-255 90 days ago.  Today the scale reads 220.5-224.5!  Really amazing! "
     


All I can say is that RESULTS speak for themselves.  What also happens here is the all of these guys are getting Bigger and Better games (at a MUCH faster period than ever before!).



The Ultimate Officials [Early Season Camp] is running right now.  Check it out! (or just get missed...again...you make the call!)


No comments: