Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This One Makes the Grade

I'm putting this video clip in the blog, because I like fights.  I do.  I like going to a game and watching a good fight (I do think that some leagues have totally got the fight thing backwards, where you can't fight at the end of a shift, therefore giving you these staged numbers...you know...like the one I am showing??).  I also put this in because it has our MN boy, Macher #78.  In fact, there were 3 MN residents working that game last night - Chris Lee and Ryan Galloway both live in Minny.  Cool.

p.s. I remember working games with John Scott, playing for Michigan Tech, and he was HUGE.  I mean, he was a MONSTER.  I thought, "If you do anything, I literally will jump on your back." (note: he was pretty gentle back then...it took hanging around Boogaard to turn him into a beast. IALTO).

No comments: