Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bracket Busters and Music

So...I asked my hockey refs in our UO Hockey Referee Camp for some music ideas to put together some highlight videos of our boys in action (guys: thanks for the input -- I am working on them and you will be pleased, but it will take a bit of time = due out Easter Weekend).

I got some interesting input.  Low Rider by War?  Really?

To each their own, I guess. 

Speaking of guessing...who'da thunk that Denver University would lose to Rochester Institute of Technology?  C'mon, boys!  Not only do you make the WCHA look bad, you totally busted up my bracket!!  I picked you guys to win for cripe sakes!

So, in a nod to music (I definitely did not say 'good music') and NCAA hockey, I found this gem floating around out there:
(side note: That first goal by Tony Hrkac, I remember being at the rink for that one, it was against University of New Hampshire, incidentally another team that lost last night that screwed up my NCAA hockey bracket!) -

No comments: