Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Just Love it When I Get Feedback

Ultimate Officials is going through a bit of an overhaul right now...give me some time and I will rock the house (at least I have been told that I "rock the house" with power skating for hockey referees).

For anyone who cares, I am approaching the end of my first year with a "secret investor"...I think they did me a world of good to get going and they also think I am ready to "go it alone".  We'll see...

ANYWAY, I have been asking for a lot of feedback from my UO boys, all it an effort to train, develop, and mentor even more hockey referees in better ways.  That's why I like the feedback.

EXCEPT FOR THIS: I love it when Chinese people comment on here (go visit the Treadmill post and click on the comments -- there are 7 of them)...it really makes me feel special.  So...all you Chinese guys, the "Subscribe" button is to your right.

No comments: