Friday, July 24, 2009

Data - Why It Should Mean a Hill of Beans to You

I've got your stats...loads of them! Want to know how many times you will typically sprint up and down the ice? Want to know how often you'll stand still out there? Want to know what are the most common face off locations? Want to know what are the most common stoppages in a game (like goalie freezing the puck, etc)???

You probably don't. You just want to work Bigger and Better games. Don't blame you...I do, too! I want that feeling of having 8,000 people crammed into the State Fairgrounds Coliseum again. I want that feeling of working on T.V. again. I want that championship game again. And so do you...that' why you work the games. You love it and you want more.

How can you get there? How can you get on T.V.?

Data will help. It's a start...come along for the ride. If you haven't told me you are in for the Fitness Contest yet, what are you waiting for? Don't you want those BIG games?

See this video:

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Register Here for FREE Contest Entry: [CLICK HERE]

Register Here for PAID Membership and Its Perks!: [CLICK HERE]

No comments: