Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girls Kick Butt! -- The Goals You Have Determine the Work to Get There

You Want Bigger and Better Games...


Right?

That's my assumption. I highly doubt that you are sitting around at your house, or you woke up this morning, and said, "I wish someone would ask me to join a Fitness Contest today!"

I highly doubt that you are that much into physical fitness that would be wanting such a thing. That's my other assumption (you know what they say about people who assume???).

However, permit me the opportunity to work with you and I will help you get those bigger and better games. Here is just a small sampling of what others have said about the programs:

"JB i have started my workout process... I am putting it on the line hear, i will be transformed into a great official... I am going to put forward every effort on this, like i stated in a different email... I will stay in touch and u do the same, Thanks again JB for helping me on this."
Brandon G.

"JB, Thank you so much, that is great news!!! I plan on being apart of the new challenge.

You just made my day!! Thank you so much, I won't disappoint...Thank you for getting my name out
there, now I'll have to do the rest!!"

Shane P.
"I have seen quite a few power skating instructors in my life and JB was by far the most dynamic in his delivery; giving a wide variety of instructional methods and being able to demo them to a tee. You can tell that his passion for the game reflects in his instruction."
Chris Allman

Why do they push themselves? Why do they seek instruction and guidance? For the exact same reason that I choose to push myself = I want to experience the "high" of working in front of 19,500 fans again...I want to experience the satisfaction of receiving the email that you have been selected to work the semi-finals...I want to experience the feeling of "doing my best" and "a job well done."

It's not about the exercise. It's not about the supplements. It's not about the plan. It's about what it can get me. That's the same reason there are (2) girls up at Grand Forks, ND kicking butt on all the guys up there...they want [bigger and better things].


email me: info@ultimateofficials.com

say, "I want In!"

and become a part of something Bigger and Better for you!!!

No comments: