Thursday, May 5, 2011

What People Are Saying

That's the best Commandeered Picture I could Find


I just "commandeered" these posts from Facebook.  It's a testimonial for the "Ultimate Officials Online Referee Camps" [click here] as well as our "Hockey Skills Camps" [click here].

DZ: U.O. - How's it going? How was instructor camp?? I hear you "brought it" Nice Job!!


CF: Hey DZ... camp was awesome.. lots of fun! J.B. is a fantastic ice instructor!


DZ: Indeed he is....exudes "teaching" and great personality as well.


**************


TF: Treadmill training day 1 complete. I need to get in shape quick...


JH: Its okay TF, round is a shape; just not the best one for officials! I'm looking forward to the second round of Etrain.


AM: What's the occasion? Going to minnkota?


TF: AM-Yes going to Minnkota, and also just want to get better.


TF: Im not round haha, just not fit. This is my first time doing it and last night was intense!!


JH: That is why I am getting fit for the later sessions.


TF: I figured it would be good for the summer and for camp


JHYou'll be a rockstar at camp after the treadmill!


http://vimeo.com/15246014

Fall Off Ice Camp 2010 from J.B. Olson on Vimeo.



http://vimeo.com/14619903

UO Summer 2010 from J.B. Olson on Vimeo.



Maybe this one is more appropriate? (LOL)

No comments: