Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How to Eat Doritos

NUTRITION IS EVERYTHING!!!

When working out to improve your physical conditioning, whether you want to put on bulk or cut fat, what you eat is EVERYTHING!

Read this post first: Tim Ferris' Blog

Here's my typical meals through the week when I am really getting after it with my conditioning.

Breakfast :

4 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 cup of oatmeal

mix it all together and make an omelet. I cover it with about 1/4 of NATURAL/PURE Maple Syrup

Snack: Honeycrisp Apple

Lunch:

2 Hamburger patties
1/2 can of black beans

mix this all together and throw in some salsa for flavor

Snack: protein drink

Supper:

Healthy protein
Healthy carb
vegetables

*** This is my meal plan for Sunday through Friday. I am a creature of habit and eat pretty much the same food all the time. If you want supreme discipline, you need to be a creature of habit, too.

SATURDAY = FREE DAY!!!

I eat whatever I want. Dorito's, ice cream, doughnuts, etc. Like the link about says, it is "dieters gone wild!"

Enjoy!!

No comments: